Many entrepreneurs start out doing their own marketing or they have an assistant doing it. What happens is the assistant typically doesn’t have the experience to strategize and grow the business while you’re busy running the business and handling other challenges. Many times, businesses end up losing money, time, and creating more work wondering why their marketing strategy isn’t working.
WHO’S IT FOR?
- CEOs, Founders, and Solopreneurs doing the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) job on the side
- Want a foundation in marketing before hiring a marketing team or starting their marketing efforts
- Entrepreneurs new or having found success in implementing a marketing strategy for their business
WHAT’S IT FOR?
- An experienced marketing coach who has your back when you make big decisions
- Learning marketing best practices and don’t reinvent the wheel
- Building a Marketing strategy that’s impactful to your business within your budgeted resources
WHAT YOU GET
- Hands-on, practical advice and actionable steps to get your Marketing going
- 1-2 weekly (1 hour) meetings with your Coach to discuss key initiatives, challenges, organizational issues, and communications opportunities
- Ad-hoc access to your Coach as things pop up during the week
WHY IT WORKS
- Partnering with seasoned marketing executive who’s “been there, done that” for decades, is the formula for professional growth and creating real business impact
HOW YOU MEET
- The rhythm of two, weekly, one-hour meetings creates a tight professional focus. The use of ZOOM allows you to speak face to face and create recording that you can re-access at a later time.
WHEN YOU MEET
- Meeting weekly ensures a solid rhythm for discussing top priorities and related issues. Each meeting will have a loose agenda to tackle the items for discussion in your business.
START BY YOURSELF
If you want to get started with building a marketing foundation, here are two small projects you can get started with:
These are the basis to creating your branding and marketing strategy. It’s important you have these established before you work with someone to build your website, work with a PR firm, or do any digital marketing. If you don’t have the basics done, you’ll most likely spend your resources and not yield any results.
Feel free to schedule a FREE DISCOVERY CALL to discuss these two assignments and get some feedback.