To begin working together, we will have a half-day intensive to discuss and integrate me into your business operations. In the intensive, we will discuss your business in detail, set goals, and set up strategies to reach them.
To make the meeting as productive as possible, please make sure to do the following:
- Schedule it during a time where there is little to no interruptions
- Determine your growth goals for your business
- Establish a marketing budget you have in mind and the results you would like to see
Schedule for Half Day Intensive:
- Discuss your business model, brand, and website and what is and what isn’t working for you
- Establish expectations for working together
- Discuss involvement of any other people in your business
- Define your business growth goals
- Evaluate your current marketing plan and discuss what is working
- Discuss different marketing avenues and strategies
- Organize projects into immediate versus long-term execution
Once I have a clear understanding of your business and expectations, I can begin to create a marketing strategy plan to achieve your goals.
After the meeting, you will receive within a week:
- A strategic marketing plan based on your growth goals
- Access to a marketing project management system for organizing dates and deadlines
- Access to an editorial and marketing calendar
Once we review and make final determinations on the marketing plan, I will begin organization implementation with your staff or discuss having our team execute.
What You Can Expect From Me Each Month:
- Monthly Strategic Session (60 min.) – Review monthly progress and review marketing strategy.
- Weekly Support/Progress Calls (30 min.) – Discuss objectives for the week and access to ask questions
- Access to Marketing/Project Management Software to track your projects and progress
- WordPress Design, Maintenance, and Management (Maintenance and Management requires added monthly hosting & maintenance plan $30/month)
- Organized and Systematic Marketing and Launch Plans
- Constant Suggestions for Success and Business Growth